Skin Peels – Frequently Asked Questions
Firstly at Rejuvenate Skincare we ONLY use medical grade chemical peels and work ONLY with SkinMed so you can relax and feel in safe hands.
Below is an interesting article from SkinMed addressing some of the common concerns when considering peel treatments. If you have any other questions feel free to send an email or call us.
We all know about chemical peel treatments – the good, the bad and the very, very ugly – but how much of what you’ve heard is true?
Here are our most frequently asked peeling questions – plus answers to make you rethink everything you think you know about peeling.
1. Does it hurt? Having a chemical peel from a qualified practitioner should result in virtually no pain, and the treatment can be stopped at any time if something doesn’t feel right.
2. Will it really help my skin? Our EnerPeel range has been designed to treat specific skin conditions, and the unique carrier solution incorporates other key, active ingredients into the skin alongside the acid for precise, effective, long-term results.
3. Will it make my skin peel off? The EnerPeel® system is unique, in that the carrier technology also restrains the acid until they reach the deeper levels of the skin where it is needed most so it doesn’t react and dissipate on the surface making your skin peel off as seen with other brands.
4. Is my skin too sensitive for a peel? SkinMed® have specific peels suitable to treat almost every skin type – even those with sensitive skin – and contain active anti-inflammatory ingredients to calm sensitive skin and reduce irritation
5. Do I really need a peel? One of the key ideas behind EnerPeel® is that there is something for everyone – whatever your skin type, or skin issues you have, EnerPeel® is for you.
At Rejuvenate Skincare we offer peels for all kinds of skin conditions, for your complementary no obligation consultation please telephone 07423 191636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org